Sunday, March 6, 2011

I didn’t know that she was an (dark) ANGEL!!

She was an angel!
I didn’t know that she was an angel!!

She came into my life when I’m in dark
Yes! I was in dark, too dark when I missed my life somewhere
She came with a bright smile which made me look up
She did hold my hands and said she would render my life

She taught me how to smile (& smile everywhere)
She taught me how to cry (& cry only to her)
She taught me how to talk (& where to talk)
She taught me how to live (& live happily)
She taught me how to love (& love truly)
She taught me who GOD is. (But still it’s a ?)
She taught me how to accept pain (Given by GOD)
She taught me everything (almost every everything)

Time moved fast; life looked great!
Wow!! It’s an amazing journey with her!!

She always offered me to own her
I was an idiot; thought she was already mine!

Now, its time to reach destination with her
Destination! It’s what we call a happy life (heaven)
I didn’t know that angels too have time limit
As being an idiot, I was too slow to destination…

Great!! Now I reached my destination!!
Oh no! It’s not heaven!!
As heaven would look so bright like her!!

I’m back again to the same dark hell!
I didn’t know that she was an (dark) ANGEL!!

GOD! Why did you recall my angel too early???


                                                                        - In your memories Kutti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know what you think about my creation, but every word of you help me grow better and stronger!!