Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's a dream; yet again....!!!

Days passed..
After a long time, I was busy with my work in my office..
Yeah! Busy, but with shadows of memories of my (Dark)Angel..
Suddenly my phone rings with it's own peculiar ringtone from an unknown number..

Phone voice: "Hi, Am I speaking to Selva?"

Shocked to hear the voice!!
Yes, it's the voice of my angel and I found it at once when she said 'Hi'...

I said "Yes, It's me. How may I help you?" (Acting like I didn't recognize her voice)
"Hey Mamu, It's me. How are you?", She asked.
"Ya, It's going on.. So how are you? How about your life?", I replied
"Can you come down to your office food mall? I'm here to see you", She asked in a soothing voice

Heart beat rate went high, butterflies tickle inside stomach, laughed without any reason but with no sound..
It all happened to me when she said "I'm here to see you!!"

"Why suddenly after a long time? Anything wrong?", I asked like being normal
"I just thought of seeing you", She replied
"Ok, Please wait for few minutes. I have to send a report. I'll be there after comlpeting my work. Is that ok?", I asked to buy some time
"Ok, I'll wait, bye for now.", She put down the phone

Now it's time to send the report. Cool, it's a reason to buy some time.
Rush to restroom, wash my face, comb my hair, put the first button(not the color) of my shirt(as she likes that), add some glamour to be short, as she is here to see me after long time...

"Hey I'm going to food mall!!", shouted to my friends inside office as I'm in a very happy mood after a very long time..
Ran through the steps as the lift would take it's own time to come up to 5th floor..
Reached the food mall at the basement to see my angel!!

She is wearing a black saree, which I gifted her for a special occasion.
She is looking so beautiful! God damn pretty and beautiful like a fairy with neatly combed hair with pony tail style, bindhi on her forehead and eyes searching for me.
Yes! She is waiting for me, only for me!!

"Hey, How are you? What's up? Surprised to see you here!!", I asked after having a seat opposite to her on a dining table
"Mamu, won't you call me as Kutti?", She asked me without a reply to my questions

I understood she loves me dearly and she is back to me.
"Oh God! My Angel is back to me...", I whispered to myself(Heart and soul filled with eternal happiness)

"So, how is your life going on? Is there any reason that you are here to see me? I have a bit of work pending, shall we meet some other day?", I asked her
"If that was your wish, then I would leave from here. You can continue your work", She replied
I just stood and started walking towards the exit of food mall after saying "bye, take care".

Her eyes filled with tears and I noticed it when she wiped her tears..
This is really a wonderful and unforgettable day in my life!! My Angel, She loves me dearly and deeply!!!

"Mamu", She called me suddenly
"Ya, tell me Kutti", replied spontaneously to her call without my conscious..
She ran to me, hugged me, kissed me, kissed me all my face with tears rolling from her eyes even in front of all and said "I know you love me idiot, Why did you act like you don't?"

I was just about to say something to her and turned to the other side, to see my roommate hanging his washed clothes in his hanger inside my room...

God!! It's a dream; yet again....!!!
May be this dream come live one day, I'm waiting for the day!!!

Love you Kutti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know what you think about my creation, but every word of you help me grow better and stronger!!