Friday, June 3, 2011

The Return!!!

For the first part please click the link below
http://mamu-kutti.blogspot.com/2011/05/return.html

Kathir is a sensitive type of person and this split up made him upset. He is much confused regarding many questions arose from his mind regarding the split up with Sahana.
"Why did she leave me? She has been a very good partner of mine and we were in love all the time. What the hell made her go away from me?", Kathir asked himself in all confusions and this led him to stress and highly depressed state. He was the one who followed Gandhiji, our Father of Nation for his words "Alcohol is not an answer for all the questions". But now he badly became a fan of Vijay Mallya, Owner of Kingfisher for his words "Alcohol is not an answer for all the questions, but if you don’t get the answer it helps you to forget the questions"
He started taking alcohol to forget the memories of Sahana which was a deep pain to him. He has totally changed from the past; not talking well with friends and family, not showing interest in anything, bunking office, etc,.

This sudden change and act of Kathir makes his parents and friends to take some counter actions against him. Consoling the one who lost his love, which he thinks as his life is never an easy job. Oh God! Consoling someone for his depressions without knowing the actual reason behind the depression is really a big thing and his parents did it to Kathir. They have tried their very best to bring his son back to normal. So Kathir's family and friends never let him alone as they were always with him to make him feel comfortable. Kathir now slowly comes out of that depression and makes his mind steady and all he says to himself is "Whatever times it takes, My Sahana would return to me with all love".

Days passed, Months rolled.

"Be a Roman when in Rome", Kathir seems to be happy with his friends and family although he is still surrounded by the memories of Sahana. He doesn’t want to disappoint his friends and family by showing his worries. He tried to lead a normal life as everybody does.

One fine day, there was a celebration in his nearby apartment, a birthday party to a 2 year old baby. Every one of the surroundings was invited for the function and Kathir joined the party at the time it started. Everybody was enjoying the party with cakes and wines in their hands and gifts were presented to the kid.

Kathir's colleague, who now is in some other company was there in the party and joined Kathir. They meet after a long time and they were chatting regarding the job and good times they had together. Kathir while talking to his friend just turned near the front door of the house. A smart and cute girl, with a maroon colored top, light blue colored jean, loose hair which waves in the air with a rich framed spectacles that hang on above her forehead carrying a gift wrapped with red sheet on her left hand, raised her right hand with a smile at the direction where Kathir is standing. Kathir is shocked to see this and thought to himself "Why do this gorgeous girl smiles at me? Do I know her?", as the girl approaches Kathir.

"Hey, Hi", the girl with her electric voice.
"Hey, surprising.. What are you doing here? and how are you?", Kathir's friend answered the electric voice as Kathir just hesitated to start his conversation with the girl.
"God, Thanks I didn't open my mouth", Kathir thinks to himself while his friend is talking to that girl.
"Hey Kathir, this is Vyshali, my junior", Kathir's friend introduced her.
"Hi Vyshali, I'm Kathir", Kathir introduced himself and they just had a chat and they left after the gift were presented to the kid for his birthday.

Next day, Kathir as usual started commute to his job. He got into his usual bus where he saw a lady carrying his child on her lap. Kathir recollected his memories where he used to travel with Sahana often.
"Hey sweetheart, do you remember!! Whenever we travel, you used to sleep on my shoulder and drool all over my chest. Then you wake up from half sleep and ask me 'Why are you wet on your chest?'", Kathir was talking to himself thinking Sahana is nearby him.
The same day when he is on the way to home, he accidentally saw Vyshali walking on the other side of the road. She saw him and crossed the road to walk along with Kathir as they both walk in the same direction.
"Hey, do you remember me?", Kathir smiled at Vyshali.
"Ya, I do. I crossed the road just to accompany you. Do you mind?", Vyshali smiled back at Kathir
"No.. no.. I don't. I'm sorry I forgot your name. And you are.....", Kathir just remain her rather than her name
"Hmmm.. I'm Vyshali. I remember your name Kathir", Vyshali raises one of her eyes and showed a sign of confidence as she is of playful nature
"That's good. I'm bad at memory.....", Kathir just pulls the word as he don't know what else to talk and he has never walked with a girl alone other than Sahana. "So do you reside in this area?", he just exclaimed.
"Ya, but I never saw you in this area until yesterday. You know I used to observe all the places and people I come across and ..... Blah blah blah", replied to Kathir and added many other things too with "You know, people say I'm very talkative, but I don't think so"
Kathir smiled at Vyshali and said "Hmmm.. People always say something bad about others in which they are not mastered in".
Their conversation comes to an end when Kathir reached home and Vyshali left.

Kathir had a practice of telling each and every moment of his day to Sahana at the night chat when they were together. But after the split up he used to send mails to Sahana's unused mail id, which becomes like a diary of Kathir. He sends mail regarding important things that is happening around him to that mail id which makes him feel he still talks and be with Sahana.

Days rolled.
Kathir and Vyshali became good friends as they meet often as they were in same residential area.
"Vyshu, Shall we go to temple today? I used to go every Saturday", Kathir sends a text to Vyshali's mobile
"Hey Kathir, I'm feeling it new da. You have never called me anywhere and we have never been out together anywhere till now. Is that really you who text me?", Vyshali called Kathir on his mobile and exclaimed.
"Hmmm.. It's me. I thought of calling you to temple as you would be alone. Would you join me?", Kathir replied with a tag
"Ok, I'll join you da. I'll be in front of your home sharp 5pm ok", she accepted with all happiness and hung up the phone

Vyshali turned in front of Kathir's home at 5pm with a sky blue silk saree where small diamond like hand works on the saree glitters to the evening sunlight. Kathir wearing a white T shirt with blue jean took Vyshali to temple and they become bit close in their friendship as they shared some personal information about them. Vyshali enjoyed being with Kathir for the gentle and genuine way he behaves with her.
"Kathir, you are a very good friend of mine and I don't wanna miss you in my life", she smiled with a bright face with kumkum on her forehead.
Kathir smiled at her without replying to her as he thinks of the words from Sahana "Kathir, don't let me alone for whatever reason it maybe. I would love to be with you always. I don't wanna miss you dear".
They spared some time inside temple, finished their dinner at the hotel nearby and Kathir returned home after accompanying Vyshali to her house.

Kathir said about Vyshali and the friendship he has with her to his friends.
"That's my boy Kathir. So new pick up, ah? That's good you forgot Sahana and diverted your mind to some other girl", one of his friend commented sarcastically at Kathir
"Shut up idiot. I said she is friend of mine ok. Don't tease like a third rated guy", Kathir lost control and shouted at his friend with anger.
"Hey cool down man", his friend replied "Why are you so damn angry da? I didn't see you turn anger for many days"
"Sorry da. It's you who made me lose my control by talking like that and about Sahana", his voice turned low "I still love her da and would always love her. Please don't talk anything stupid ok"

Minutes rolled. Kathir now back to normal.
"Hey shall I ask you something?", Kathir's friend asked him with some hesitation
"Ya, but nothing stupid ok", Kathir smiled at his friend.
"Sahana left you long back. Why do you still think of her? You can think her as a passing cloud and move on man. Why the damn hell you worry yourself thinking about her?", Kathir's friend just moved a bit away in fear that Kathir might slap him for his question.
"Hmmm... I tried to but I couldn't forget her. She just became a part of my life; a part of my soul", Kathir replied in a soothing voice "She must be of either two choices. One she must be an evil and the other she must be an angel. Death or Life, she decides"
Then the conversation continued for some time and they slept for the night after taking some drinks and dinner.

Kathir thought about the words that came from Vyshali. He then decided to maintain a distance in their relationship. Kathir and Vyshali continued their friendship but to say it's a complicated thing to Kathir.
Days passed, Weeks rolled.

"Kathir, do you restrict yourself due to something? Do you maintain some distance with me?", Vyshali asked Kathir when they met one day after a request through phone call to Kathir from Vyshali.
"Hey Vyshu, why do you think like that? I'm normal and I'm behaving in the normal way similar to how I behave to others", Kathir replied with some hesitation but with a false smile in his face.
"So am I same to you like others? Am I not a special relation to you?", Vyshali's eyes now started stagnating the tears of her own.
"Vyshu, why do you ask such questions? What do you expect I should reply? You are a very good friend of mine, ok", Kathir just turned his face to the other side as he doesn't know how to react in this situation.
"Ok. Let's decide today. I need you always with me. I badly need you Kathir. I just.. I just love you da", Vyshali is about to hug Kathir but waiting for his response for this.
"Hey stop this. I don't think this is going to work out. Come on let's move home", Kathir tried to stop Vyshali and started walking.

Vyshali with all her love in her heart and tears in her eyes locked, followed Kathir as he is walking in front of her without even turning back to see whether she follows or not. They as usual reached Vyshali's house before Kathir leaves to his house.

"Kathir, I love you!!!", Vyshali hugs Kathir and unlocked her tears which made Kathir's shirt wet on the chest.
Kathir couldn't stop Vyshali as she exploded her tears with love on him.

What happens then? What did Kathir do for Vyshali's love? What about Sahana?

Clink the link below to unlock the answers for the above
http://mamu-kutti.blogspot.com/2011/06/return_10.html

6 comments:

  1. Good mamu...
    i liked it...
    Expecting more...
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I guess i know many things about kathir. one recommendation is please change the heading. The heading should be something nice. i know it was by this name sahana called kathir :P....... Kathir is such a nice person and he doesn deserve this... Tats wat i feel... For me he should take a break from gals :P:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lordtheep: Thanks. Maybe the next part be more touching as you expect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure. The title may resemble what's gonna happen. But check it how!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautifull way of conversation ..such a lovely way ...every expression seems to be geniune...keep up the good work ...u blessed to write this

    ReplyDelete

I don't know what you think about my creation, but every word of you help me grow better and stronger!!