Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Return!!!

For the previous part click on the link below

Vyshali comes with some fruit juices and a flask full of tea to the entrance of the room as she was there for the past two days after Kathir was admitted.
"Hey Sahana, how are you? When did you come here?", Kathir asked Vyshali looking her at the door.
"Kathir, what did you call me now?", Vyshali was surprised to hear Kathir called her Sahana.
"I called you Sahana. It's your name, isn't it?", Kathir was just casual.
"Kathir, so could you recognize me?", Sahana asked Kathir.
"What's there to recognize you dear? Have you been away from me for long time to recognize you?", Kathir chuckles without knowing what happened to him.

Yes! Vyshali is none other than the same old Sahana, who Kathir thought as his soul mate.

Kathir stayed in hospital for one more day and he was discharged.
Days rolled.

"Sahana, now a days I feel somewhat confused. I’m always thinking about something and I think my life had some changes but I'm not sure or confident on what I think", Kathir lying on Sahana's lap as she gently strokes Kathir's hair which a lover would expect when he is in a confused state of mind.
"Kathir, let's talk something else. Don't confuse yourself with unnecessary things, ok", Sahana tried to divert Kathir's mind.
"No dear, I'm not able to sleep well now a days. Some thoughts disturbs me often", Kathir comes to the point again.
"Kathir, let me tell something to you but not now. Just have a good sleep sweetheart", Sahana made him sleep well.

The next day, Kathir was walking here and there and he seemed restless.
"Kathir what happened?", Sahana asked "Why are you looking so weird today?".
"Sweety, I know something is wrong with me and you too know that. Come on, spill out the beans", Kathir pulled Sahana to sofa and they sat facing each other.
"Kathir, I said I'll tell you things later. Now please don't confuse yourself", Sahana again tried to divert Kathir's mind.
"No dear. You have to say it now", Kathir shouted at Sahana in frustration and anger.

After a few minutes of silence Sahana started "Kathir, do you know where were you and what were you doing before the day you meet me at the hospital? Do you know when did we meet for the last time before we meet at the hospital?".
Silence prevailed as Kathir doesn't have a clue about what has happened to him.
"Kathir, we met for the last time a year ago at the coffee pub near my hostel. Do you remember what happened there?", Sahana asked Kathir.
"Hmmm.. Yes. I can remember. You said you gonna leave me and left the place. I tried to contact you after that but to find nothing from your side. I don't know what happened then. I was very confused dear", Kathir's voice seemed very low and dull as he is in the verge of confusion.
"Yes, Kathir. I left you on that day and that was the greatest mistake I have ever done in my life. I thought I should never come across your life again till I see one of your e-mail which said

'Dear,
Do you know, whenever I travel somewhere with you, I would feel some pain in my hand as I would be holding you, your cheeks for a long time as you will be sleeping on me. But never had back pain in whatever condition I travel.
Now, I’m on the way to Chennai and you know what.. I have a severe back pain. I realize you are not with me and you know I miss you idiot.
Come to me da. How long will you stay alone sweetheart?.. Your hubby is waiting for you da..

Love you ever,
Kathir..’

I felt I missed you badly at that moment and the next day I came back to see you. You know what? You were not in a condition to recognize me. It was a strange thing and a very big shock to all of us", Sahana shed a drop of tear, came very close to Kathir and lied on his chest.
"What did you say? Didn’t I recognize you? I can’t believe this dear", Kathir was surprised to hear what Sahana said.
"Yes, Kathir. Even I too didn’t believe what happened to you. We took you to a psychiatrist to find you lost conscious on certain things due to enormous amount of love and to say the passion you had on me. I love you Kathir, I’m sorry for what I did. Please..", Sahana exploded her tears and cried like a baby.

Kathir, listening to what Sahana said about him, was much confused now. Still he couldn’t come out of the puzzle he had during the past few days. Kathir made Sahana to sleep on his lap and he is still thinking to find the answers to all his questions.

Days passed.
"Sahana, do you know anybody by the name Vyshali? I think I have a friend by that name but couldn't guess who is that and in what way she is my friend...", Kathir asked Sahana but with some hesitation and doubts.
"Kathir, so now you remember about Vyshali. That's a good sign you are recovering in a good phase", Sahana smiled at Kathir.
"Hey ok, tell me who she is? I feel I had a very close relationship with her but couldn't gather all of the memories", Kathir showed some positive signs on his face when he made himself sure there exist a girl by name Vyshali.
"Hmmmm...", Sahana started "I said you that you didn't recognize me and the doctor who treated you said these type of things are complicated and it would take a long time to recover. He also said your memories have to be re-fed into your mind and so we planned to bring a new girl into your life to bring back your memories. So I came into your life by the name Vyshali and as a result, you are now cured dear", a big smile from Sahana with a kiss on Kathir's cheeks.
"I came into your life as Vyshali, took you to places were we enjoyed when we are in love, behaved the same way like Sahana so as to bring your thoughts again, even I proposed you when I was Vyshali", Sahana explained everything to Kathir.
"You proposed me... and.. I know Vyshali proposed me.. Dear, what have you done if I have accepted Vyshali's love?", Kathir was emotional and seemed bit angry thanking he was tested by Sahana.
"Don't get emotional dear. I always trust you. I know you will never accept any other girl in your life as wife other than your Sahana. At the same time, even if you would have accepted Vyshali's love, I would have felt happy as I'll always be near you whether I'm Sahana or Vyshali. You know I just wanna return something to you for the love you have on me. One could be so lucky to have a person like you in her life and I'm the luckiest person Kathir.. I love you.. Please never let me out from your life for whatever cause it may be...", now Sahana turns emotional and she hugged Kathir and kissed all over his face which Kathir don't want to stop; he stood as an idol.

Silence prevailed for sometime.
"Kathir, why didn't you ask me the reason I went away from you?", Sahana exclaimed.
"Hmmmm.... I trust you. I don't wanna break the trust I have on you by asking that. You would say by yourself some or the other day if you feel it's so important to say. You are now here and I'm happy. Why should I bring back the old stories by asking such a question?", Kathir replied Sahana holding her chin with both his hands.
"Kathir, I love you idiot", Sahana with a low voice "I had a lot of stress from my parent's side. They asked me to marry soon and you are not ready at that time and also they didn't accept our love. I felt I was lacking love from you and.... my work pressure... everything made me think in the wrong way.. I took a decision in a hurry and in anger which was totally a wrong one.. You always said don't take a decision while in anger or emotional.. I didn't follow your words.. sorry dear..".
"Ok, let's not talk about the past which brings tears. Present is good and let's enjoy. I'll talk to your parents and let's marry soon. Thank God, we had all the misunderstandings and problems before our marriage. Sure we gonna lead a very happy life sweetheart..", Kathir tickled Sahana to make her laugh and to bring her back to happy mood and they continued their happy life.

Let me invite you all to Kathir and Sahana’s marriage in future…


One of my friend said "Love has power" and the other one said "Love is divine".
"Men never shows the love they have on their girl as a girl do to her boy" - A psychological study reports.
Never take decisions when you are in anger or emotional; this might lead to destructions rather than good deeds.

To all my readers, if you love someone, TRUST them. Never break your trust on them for whatever causes it maybe. Coz you might not know the outcome of breaking the trust.
One match stick is enough to destroy a forest. One silly reason is enough to break the trust which destroys the whole happy life.
"Trust your partner"

World is alive because of LOVE. Love someone with the love you have on yourself. Love truly, Love deeply, Love madly... Love till you die...

10 comments:

I don't know what you think about my creation, but every word of you help me grow better and stronger!!