Friday, June 10, 2011

The Return!!!

For the previous part click on the link below

"Kathir, I love you", Vyshali hugs Kathir and unlocked her tears which made Kathir's chest wet.
Kathir couldn't stop Vyshali as she exploded her tears with love on him.

What in this case a man can do?
Kathir just stood like an idol. Vyshali cried like a baby who misses her mother when she needs her the most.
"Hey Vyshu, ok just listen to me. We'll talk about this tomorrow as this is not the right time and right place to take decisions ok. Just go have a good sleep without any worries and thoughts", Kathir consoled Vyshali.
"Why do you need time to say you love me idiot? Just say you love me and it's enough for me", Vyshali refuses to go home as she holds Kathir's hand firmly.
"I don't wanna say anything now and even you are not in a proper mindset to listen to what I say, ok. Sure I'll talk to you in the morning", Kathir holds his forehead by his hand as he is feeling a worse headache which he had from evening.
"Ok, you seem to be suffering with your headache. Let's talk tomorrow morning. I'm hoping a good reply from you Kathir. Please don't disappoint me", Vyshali kissed him in his palm and left to her house.

Kathir was thinking the whole night about what happened with Vyshali.
"Vyshu, I need to talk to you. Please wait in the park today evening at 5. I'll meet you there", Kathir called Vyshali the next day morning.
"Sure Kathir. Is it to say you love me?", Vyshali expected a yes from Kathir.
"Please don't talk anything about this now. Please come to park at 5", Kathir hung the phone as Vyshali is about to say something.

Vyshali was thinking about the moment that is going to be inside the park from the time Kathir called her. She purchased new clothes to wear at the time Kathir is going to propose her.

Hours rolled. It's cool breeze all over the park.
Vyshali in a maroon saree with light green border, loose hair which curls down her shoulders walks inside the park with all happiness and expectation in her mind. To her shocker, Kathir is already inside the park even before it's 5 in the evening.
Kathir saw Vyshali approaching her with at most beauty that he has never seen her like this before.
"How are you Kathir?", Vyshali smiled with happiness.
"I need to tell you something very important. Please don't get disappointed", Kathir started "I'm in love with another girl. Her name is Sahana. She is not with me at present but she will come back to me for sure. If I made you think in the other way apart from friendship, please change your mind. I could never think of another girl as my soul mate in my life".
"Hey Kathir, Please stop teasing me as you always do. I can't wait anymore to hear those three words from you. Come on dear, start saying...", Vyshali chuckles with the expectation that Kathir can understand clearly.
"Stop it", Kathir shouts at Vyshali "Don't you understand idiot. I can't love another girl other than my Sahana. She is the one I love. Please don't ever talk to me and if possible never come in my life again", Kathir left the park without considering Vyshali's face turned red in disappointment and her tears which made her face wet.

“What has marked you is still marking you. There is a place in us where wounds never heal and where loves never end.” - Michael Ventura
Kathir always thinks his love with Sahana never ends..

Kathir's friends shouted at him for his act against Vyshali in distress. They requested Kathir to talk to her and console her as she might do something foolish. But Kathir was not moved. He felt some headache due the stress on his mind. He took drinks to find he was not able to sleep and as a result he took sleeping dose and slept that night.


On an early morning after 2 days, Kathir's phone rang while he is asleep. He picks up the phone to see it was from an unknown mobile number.
"Hello", Kathir in a sleepy voice to get no answer from the other side.
"Hello..", Kathir again with a louder voice than before but still silence on the other side.
"Hello, Sahana is that you? Please speak out da... Why are you not talking to me? Please dear speak out...", Kathir just break from his sleep and thought it might be from Sahana but the call was put off while he is talking in some expectation.
Kathir called the unknown number at once to get the reply from IVR as "There is no sufficient balance in your account to make this call", as Kathir had only 22 paise in his mobile prepaid balance.
He woke up and ran to the nearby retail shop to top up his mobile number and ran back home which was unusual for his friends who were watching him.
"Hey what happened?", one of his friends asked Kathir.
"Nothing", Kathir just started dialing the last received number.
Kathir didn't think it's too late to get the reply "The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off" from the IVR.
Kathir, who is very anxious, tried dialing the number again and again to get the same reply. In frustration and anger that he couldn't find who the caller is, Kathir threw the phone hard to the ground which broke into pieces.
It was an embarrassing moment for his friends who were watching Kathir's actions.
I feel pity for you Kathir!!!

For the whole week after the incident at the park, there is no call or texts from Vyshali.
"Kathir, I'm sorry. I would like to continue our relationship as friends forever. I just had a thought that I would feel happy if I marry you. Once when I come to know that you are not interested in love, I have changed my mind. Please talk to me Kathir", Vyshali request Kathir by calling him after a week.
"Hmmm... I don't know what to say Vyshu. I.. I..", Kathir has no words on how to react to Vyshali.
"Kathir I can understand. Just say you are my friend. Everything will be back to normal", Vyshali pleaded Kathir.
"Hey Vyshu, you are always my friend, ok. I feel sorry that I've reacted very rude to you on that day. Please don't take it to mind dear. Let's be as friends as before", Kathir regrets for the incident that happened last week at the park and they continued their chat for sometime as they do always.

Hmmm.. No fool would lose a friendship with a girl who is gorgeous even when he is in love with another girl. Funny guys..

Dawn and dusk alternated many times as the earth continued to spin around the sun.
Hmmm... Months passed as Kathir and Vyshali become further close to each other in their friendship. Still there is nothing from Sahana. Also Kathir didn't give up sending mails to Sahana's unused mail id even when there is no response from the other end.

One fine day, a weekend...
"Hey Kathir, I wanna take you to a place da. Get ready in some time ok. I'll come to your house in an hour", Vyshali sent a text to Kathir but to get no response for her text.
She thought Kathir might've got ready and she turned up to his house to see he is still sleeping.
"Hey idiot, I sent you a text. Still sleeping?", Vyshali woke up Kathir.
"Hey it's weekend da. Why are you disturbing me? Go somewhere, let me sleep", Kathir replied in half sleep even without looking at Vyshali.
"I wanna take you to a special place today. Get up and get ready idiot", Vyshali pulled Kathir from bed and pushed him inside restroom to get ready and she was waiting in the hall watching TV till Kathir comes.
Kathir wore a casual shirt and a jean and came to the hall to find that Vyshali wears a violet short churidar with some flower works on it and holding the stole wrapped around her with both her hands folded which was a shocker to Kathir.
Yes!! Sahana has a same colored churidar and even she used to stand alike Vyshali on the dress like how Vyshali stood; looked like a replica to Kathir.
"Hey, this dress... ok nothing. Where are we going?", Kathir tempt to ask about the dress but hesitated as he doesn't wanna spoil his mood then.
"It's a surprise. Come let's go", Vyshali showed a big smile as she is very happy that day.

Vyshali took Kathir to a temple nearby where they usually go when they find time.
This time Kathir was in a confused mind from the time he saw Vyshali with violet churidar. They spent some time inside temple and when they are about to leave, Kathir took some kumkum and applied on Vyshali's forehead without his conscious.
"Hey Kathir, you applied kumkum on my forehead!!", Vyshali was surprised as this is new to her.
Kathir turned to Vyshali to see what actually she is trying to say and then realized he applied kumkum to Vyshali thinking about Sahana.
"Hmmm.. Shouldn't I? You are my good friend da. I care for you", Kathir manages the situation as he don't wanna make it a sentimental thought for Vyshali and they were out of the temple.

Vyshali took Kathir to a remote town by bus which is around 200km away from their place. Kathir doesn't know the reason why Vyshali takes him to that place. They continued chatting inside the bus and after 2 hrs they reached the place where Vyshali takes Kathir.
"Kathir I'm feeling hungry. Shall we have something to eat?", Vyshali asked Kathir with some sort of tiredness as they travelled for 2 hrs.
"Ok da. Come let's go to that restaurant", Kathir took her to a restaurant nearby and they had lunch.
"That's a good meal I had da. Ok will get into that bus. Come on fast..  fast..", Vyshali called Kathir in her childish way of speech.
"Hey idiot, what do you think in your mind? You came so far just to have lunch or what? You disturbed me from my sleep too. Why did you come so long idiot?", Kathir shouted at Vyshali in frustration.
"Hey I felt of being with you for sometime da. So I don't know what to do and took you here", Vyshali hold Kathir's hand to cool him down.
"Are you a fool? We could've gone for a movie or some places nearby. I'm totally disappointed with you Vyshu", Kathir saw Vyshali's face loses her happiness as he raises his voice.
"Sorry Kathir", Vyshali started dumping her tears in her eyes.
"Hey it's ok da no problem. You have turned this weekend memorable. Come let's go", Kathir wiped the tear that dropped from Vyshali's eyes and they both got into the bus to return to their place.

Again they continued chatting by exchanging some funny things that happens around them and as time moves Vyshali slept on Kathir's shoulders. This made Kathir think of Sahana who was the only one slept on his shoulder before Vyshali. As adding insult to injury, Vyshali drooled over Kathir's chest which Kathir couldn't stop Vyshali as she was in deep sleep. They are about to reach the destination.
"Hey Kathir I think I slept well da. Why is your shirt wet here?", Vyshali pointed Kathir’s chest where she drooled while asleep.
"Nothing Vyshu. Shall we move to home?", Kathir don't want to think about that as that might bring Sahana's memories again.
"Kathir are you a very close friend of mine? Have you ever think me as your dearest friend?", Vyshali asks Kathir with expectation that is very clear on her face.
"Hmmmm... Tell me what do you want?", Kathir replied sarcastically.
"I need you to come with me to a place. I like that place and I need you to see it da", Vyshali seems bit nervous as she thought Kathir might reject the request.
"So now for what? To have coffee ah?", Kathir smiled at Vyshali.
"Yes da... Really it's to have coffee da", Vyshali took her foot back as she is scared looking at Kathir but to her expectation Kathir accepted the request.

Vyshali took Kathir to a coffee pub. Here another shocker awaits Kathir as this pub was the one where Kathir met Sahana for the last time. He was nervous and he manages to sit inside for sometime. They ordered a tea and a coffee same as what he did when he was with Sahana.
"Kathir, I need to tell you something very important", Vyshali started "You have been a good care taker of me.. blah blah blah".
"Hmmm... I know all these. What do you wanna tell me? Let's make it quick", Kathir seems to be tensed.
"I love you Kathir. I need you all my life. I can't change myself....", Vyshali proposed Kathir again and started saying something.
"""Chap""", a loud sound as Kathir slapped Vyshali in front of all the others sitting inside the pub and he started walking out of the pub saying "You are such a dumb ***** Never in your life see me again".

Kathir reached his house and he had a very bad headache that night. He is totally stresses thinking about what happened that day. He took a lot of drinks which is far beyond his capacity. He is not able to sleep well as he is feeling very uncomfortable. He is sweating badly all over his face and body even when inside a 21 degree temperature A/c room...
"Why does she come in my life like my Sahana?.. Why do I go with her in bus and why does she slept on my chest?.. What the hell Sahana is doing when all these things happen to me?.. Why does Vyshu propose me?..", all these things echoed inside his mind with loud noise.
"Sahana...", Kathir screamed at midnight "Aaahhhh... Where are you?.. It's pain.....", he continued screaming which woke up almost everyone in the apartment.

Kathir's friends woke up and saw Kathir screaming and they tried to control him. Sometime later Kathir fainted down the floor. His friends took him to the nearby hospital and admitted him. It took two days for Kathir to open his eyes after he fainted.

As he opened his eyes, Kathir's parents were near him as they were called by his friends. He was chatting with his parents.
Vyshali comes with some fruits, juices and a flask full of tea to the entrance of the room where Kathir was admitted as she was there for the past two days after Kathir was admitted.
This time to everyone's shocker, Kathir looked at Vyshali and said
"Hey Sahana, how are you? When did you come here?"

Hmmm... Why Kathir did call Vyshali as Sahana? What happened to Kathir?
Let's untie this knot in the next part of our journey with Kathir, Vyshali and Sahana...

Please click on the link below
http://mamu-kutti.blogspot.com/2011/06/return_22.html 

8 comments:

  1. Machi release the next part soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om: Sure I'll try to release the next part as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice:) it gonna end up lik VTV or ENGEYUM KADHAL(thiim thiim song)

    ReplyDelete
  4. selva .... gud.... makes every one to wait for next part..... nic writing buddy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. dae, serial maadri thodarum podaatha da... complete the story soon....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @deepa: I think I have a different climax. Check out in the next part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @faizu: Next part would be the climax. Check it out asap.

    ReplyDelete

I don't know what you think about my creation, but every word of you help me grow better and stronger!!